Wednesday, April 26, 2006

i thought the saying went "laugh & the world laughs with you..."

sometimes i feel ridiculous watching a show by myself & laughing alone. like tonight for example.

"Bored? With Denny Crane?? Why even my name fascinates!"
(paraphrased from a line spoken by William Shatner's character in tonight's episode of Boston Legal)

normally it's James Spader's character of Alan Shore that cracks me up the most but Denny Crane (William Shatner) made me freaking LAUGH tonight.

and that whole episode left me with a look of bewilderment. between this week's Boston Legal & last week's episode of The Sopranos, i am starting to think that my favorite show writers have completely cracked. LOL

3 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Wednesday, April 26, 2006 12:21:00 AM  

ROFL! I love that show... You can't go wrong with the Shatner!

Michelle

Debi Wednesday, April 26, 2006 6:46:00 AM  

Denny Crane never fails to make my gut hurt from laughing so hard! I think this is the role Shatner has been waiting a lifetime for.

Lisa Carroll Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:27:00 PM  

SO Denny. :D

I agree - Shatner was born to play this role.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP