Monday, April 3, 2006

a whole new level of revolting

it's no secret that my immediate section of neighborhood is still very much under construction. there are only 3 houses being inhabited. another 2 are done but not closed on yet for some reason. 2 more are nearing final stages. 4 more in varying stages of completion. and 3 empty lots. all of that translates into lots of contractors of all brands of expertise that frequent the area during a given day. and where you have contractors, you also have...

port-a-potties.

tonight i had the special privilege...front row even...for the emptying of a port-a-potty. that, my friends, is a degree of nasty that i couldn't have conjured up previously for any amount of money. now i can't eradicate that sound from my head.

heaven help me...

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, April 03, 2006 9:56:00 PM  

ewwww. gross. I bet I have stories that would gross you out even more, though. ;-)

mimiscraps Tuesday, April 04, 2006 12:58:00 AM  

OH dear - that's a whole new level! LOL! you poor pooor thing!!LOL!

I have a whole new respect for you!LOL!

Leah's Crafty Life Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:44:00 PM  

ewwwwwwww, thank god you didn't provide a visual or sound effects!! ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP