Friday, April 21, 2006

party tricks!

it appears you can not only make me shoot water out of my mouth if you time the delivery of a humorous comment to coincide with my attempt to take a drink, but apparently if you distract me enough from the task at hand, i will just miss my mouth all together & end up the one taking the shower.

and i'm thinking that Nichole & Daniel have now added another item on their vacation to-do list.

that's me. a laugh a minute.
=P

4 with their own thoughts:

Lisa Carroll Friday, April 21, 2006 4:15:00 PM  

Testing, testing... 1, 2, 3... LOL ;)

Oh... and yeah, that would be me, too. LOL Just call me Grace. ;)

Melani Friday, April 21, 2006 8:27:00 PM  

I'm thinking that this would be fun to watch!!!!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, April 25, 2006 12:22:00 PM  

Well, I don't want to embarrass you... just don't wear silk when we meet. Wouldn't want a permanent water stain! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP