Friday, April 7, 2006

you've been meme'd: April 7, 2006



Feast Eighty-Eight

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.

i love all things Autumn which is most definitely something i share with my Dad.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
1. a sense of purpose & drive
2. compassion
3. the ability to be open-minded

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?

Rachael Ray

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.

not a tangible gift, but the gift of trust. i will never forget how truly honored i felt when Heather asked me to be her baby girl's god mother. the fact that she trusts me enough to give me that kind of responsibility to the most precious part of her life is one of the most beautiful gifts i have ever received.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?

it depends. if the pressure i am under invloves other people, i step right up to the plate & manage to come through, even if i am flying by the seat of my pants. if the pressure is involving only myself, i tend to withdraw & get very quiet as i process & work my way through it, maybe confiding in a few select people.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

from Friday Fun

::Friday Fun Stuff::

1. What is the most fun thing you can remember from being a kid? holidays. my Gram & my Dad always made every holiday so much fun. whether it was the big holidays or the little ones. they always knew just how to make each one special.

2. What is your idea of fun? A trip to the mall? A movie? A day at the spa? going to Disney World of course!

3. What is the most fun part of your daily routine? the emails that fly back & forth all day with my friends

4. What is the least fun part of it? cleaning up after dinner

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, April 07, 2006 9:19:00 PM  

I love flying emails!!! :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP