Friday, April 7, 2006

you've been meme'd: April 7, 2006 (part 2)



Where oh where did I put my... tax papers from last year?!

I'd rather be... right where i am. =)

My hair... came out better yesterday than it did today.

This week has been... freaking LONG.

I'm such a slacker, I really need to... finish the unpacking.

Just for me, next week I'm going to... splurge on a little something for me (yet to be determined) as my reward for finishing the unpacking & finally filing my taxes.

Oh boy! This weekend should be... exciting. *rolling my eyes* at least there's baseball & a race while i do housework & make myself unpack those remaining boxes.

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, April 07, 2006 10:56:00 AM  

Thanks for playin!

Anonymous,  Friday, April 07, 2006 11:03:00 AM  

Great list! LOL

Anonymous,  Friday, April 07, 2006 9:17:00 PM  

Yeah... this week *has* been long. Glad it's over!

Anonymous,  Saturday, April 08, 2006 8:52:00 PM  

Dawn, there's no good entry in which to post this and I don't have your e-mail, so I'm just gonna say it here...

What's better than a Friday in which the Sox beat the Birds 14-8?

A Friday in which the Sox beat the Birds 14-8 and the Angels beat the Yankees 4-1!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP