Thursday, April 20, 2006

brief hiatus

faithful readers & determined stalkers:
(heh--all four of you)

i have been alarmingly quiet these last two days, no? not a single meme to half-way appease you. not even a quick "sharing du jour". not so much as a peep...

my sincerest apologies for any concerns or withdrawals i may have caused. (please know that i am cracking myself up here lol...but the apologies are sincere, truly.)

fear not though! i am back today. with more blather than ever.

and i know you just can't wait...
;-)

7 with their own thoughts:

Debi Thursday, April 20, 2006 8:08:00 AM  

Well, I for one, am glad you're back!

Dawn Thursday, April 20, 2006 9:35:00 AM  

I know I have been checking your blog faithfully! I'm glad you crack yourself up. I thought I was the only one who enjoyed their own sense of humor with such enthusiasm :)

take care,
Dawn

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:17:00 AM  

I was wondering what was going on.

I thought you maybe were off donating your index finger to Coco Crisp...

Anonymous,  Thursday, April 20, 2006 10:38:00 AM  

Glad everything is ok, hope you're just busy or having an incredibly exceptional week and you didn't feel like ruining it by blogging or something. hehehe

Have a wonderful day! :)

marianne Thursday, April 20, 2006 11:57:00 AM  

I was ready to send out a posse looking for ya! Glad you're okay and just hiatusing (??) ;)

Michelle W. Friday, April 21, 2006 5:13:00 AM  

don't leave me ever again! EVER!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP