Friday, April 14, 2006

spf: April 14, 2006



Stuff Portrait Friday: April 14th, 2006

1. Your Peeps - introduce us to some of your friends outside of the blog world.

i had to cheat to play along with this one since most of my non-blogging friends live in CT & i haven't seen them since last year. in the back, next to me, is my very good friend Alison that i met just when i needed a new friend about 4 & a half years ago. we bonded over cake. and i feel like i've known her my whole life. in front of Alison is someone i *have* known my whole life--or all but the first 3 years of it anyway which at our age counts as our whole life--but Heather has a blog so i'll move along now. =P next to Heather, holding an escaping little man is my friend Gosia (pronounced GO-shuh for anyone who doesn't know her). we met about 6 or so year ago and she is just the sweetest person. she's the kind of friend who is really there for you & that you can pick up right where you left off no matter how long it's been & she will always be truthful, tell you like it is, say the things you need to hear but no one else wants to say--but never in a way that is hurtful. i can't wait to see ALL my girlies when i'm up in June. =)


and these friends are Tony & Darna & their furbaby Sam. they are a ton of fun to hang out with. they are our breakfast buddies & Casey's playdate.

2. Something Fuzzy - *shaking head* you guys keep it clean.

this is my pupster...trying to make everyone in internet land believe that nobody here loves on him & gives him attention. he is really quite pathetic. and a con artist. =P

3. Something/Someone you want to dye/die - Yeah, shut up, you’ve thought of it!

i would really like to dye these but quite frankly no one here will eat this many hardboiled eggs so i guess i will do without...

13 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, April 14, 2006 4:17:00 PM  

LOL Your poor pup looks so sad!! Give him some love!

Happy SPF! I played too.

Anonymous,  Friday, April 14, 2006 4:26:00 PM  

That is a very cute puppy.
Oh just die a few eggs - it's just not Easter without colored eggs - you can make deviled eggs or egg salad. See the eggs won't go to waste.
I played too!

Anonymous,  Friday, April 14, 2006 5:07:00 PM  

=( I'm not your friend?????

Dawn Friday, April 14, 2006 8:01:00 PM  

I like your pics. The puppy looks so darn cute :) I think I'll give this photo challenge a try. Thanks for sharing!!

take care,
Dawn

Emma Leigh Friday, April 14, 2006 8:10:00 PM  

Cute pictures. Great SPF.

I PLAYED!

Caroline Friday, April 14, 2006 10:22:00 PM  

Your pupster is so cute with his sad eyes.

I hope to dye some eggs with my nephew tomorrow. And I would so eat the eggs! (Not in one sitting)

Happy SPF!

Anonymous,  Friday, April 14, 2006 10:29:00 PM  

Great SPF! Love all the puppies! I played too!

Michelle W. Saturday, April 15, 2006 3:52:00 AM  

those dogs are so cute!!! awwwww...

Michelle

Sheri & SuZan Saturday, April 15, 2006 8:57:00 AM  

Awwwww your fuzzy picture looks so sad :( (so darn cute bet he gets his way with that look)

Awsome pictures!

Have a great weekend.

Isabel Saturday, April 15, 2006 11:05:00 AM  

You puppy looks so cute! Awwwwwww

Teena in Toronto Saturday, April 15, 2006 11:15:00 AM  

Great pix!

Thanks for stopping by. I played too :)

Lisa Carroll Saturday, April 15, 2006 12:19:00 PM  

Look how beautiful you all are! And pup is really workig the sympathy angle here. LOL

Kelly Saturday, April 15, 2006 6:07:00 PM  

What a cute doggie! Great SPF!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP