Tuesday, April 11, 2006

sharing du jour: April 11, 2006

song of the day: "I Go Back", Kenny Chesney

quote of the day: "Well, it was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were suppose to be together... and I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home... only to no home I'd ever known... I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car and I knew. It was like... magic." (Tom Hanks as Sam Baldwin in "Sleepless in Seattle")

3 with their own thoughts:

Debi Wednesday, April 12, 2006 8:38:00 AM  

You always manage to find the greatest quotes! Thanks for sharing them all!

Anonymous,  Wednesday, April 12, 2006 10:46:00 AM  

Oh my, I love that quote, and I love that movie! :) Almost as much as "You've Got Mail"!

Heather Wednesday, April 12, 2006 11:08:00 AM  

My all time favorite movie. Much better than You've Got Mail in my opinion.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP