Monday, March 20, 2006

in case you were curious...

leaving Swiss Cake Rolls in your lunchbag & leaving said lunchbag in your car all weekend when you live in FL does not make the tasty treat very happy. i guess Little Debbie gets cranky in the heat.

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, March 20, 2006 2:22:00 PM  

OOooh, was it even recognizable? :) I have to say, I do love those things though. They don't like my hips and thighs, but I do love them all the same! :)

Eat one for me, but leave it in a cool place, please!!

justem Monday, March 20, 2006 7:12:00 PM  

Hmm...even so...its making me crave them! Darn you Dawn!!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:19:00 AM  

shoot... how hot is it down there? We're freezing over here. It's been unseasonably cool. Code for "too cold for southern Californians." ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP