Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sharing Du Jour: March 21, 2006

song of the day: "Heaven", Bryan Adams

quote of the day: I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me: love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person; love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of; love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you. (author unknown)

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:00:00 PM  

great quote!!! I love your music choice!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:03:00 PM  

What a wonderful thought for the day! Makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Plus, I had to open up iTunes and play "Heaven". I hadn't listen to any Bryan Adams in a while :)

Have a great day!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP