Saturday, March 11, 2006

how i spent my Saturday

it was so gorgeous outside today that i was dying to get out there with my camera. today's destination: Epcot...

capturing the arrival of spring...




i was fascinated by the reflection of the sky & the clouds in the mirrored front of the Test Track building. caught the Test Track car's reflection as well, totally by accident!


just a couple random shots that caught my eye:



this sign outside the McDonald's snack spot amuses me every time i see it


Spaceship Earth: the lighting is virtually non-existent & you aren't allowed to use a flash so i just played around. got a couple that are pretty wild!





6 with their own thoughts:

Leah's Crafty Life Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:05:00 PM  

Dawn these pictures are beautiful. We've never been to Disneyland. I hope you share tons more this year with us! My favorite(s) would have to be the McD's one and the fountains. Glad you enjoyed your day.

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:20:00 PM  

I bet it was just gorgeous, and I'm so glad you went and took these pictures! Really makes me want to go back - flowers and fountains were some of my favorites at Disneyworld, and I have scrapbook pages devoted to just those things. Your pictures are terrific, great shots and so pretty! :)

mimiscraps Saturday, March 11, 2006 11:38:00 PM  

How cool is that! Love the photos! Sounds like fun!!

Colleen Sunday, March 12, 2006 5:13:00 AM  

You got some great shots and it makes me want to go back! I went as a kid many years ago, so I know a few things have changed!!

Debi Sunday, March 12, 2006 8:27:00 AM  

You got some incredible shots! Just gorgeous!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 13, 2006 11:41:00 AM  

You went again?!?! Man, I'm *so* jealous. You're right, that samauri fighting with the fries is hilarious.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP