Saturday, March 18, 2006

Stuff Portrait Friday: March 17, 2006

yes i understand that today is now Saturday. but i keep seeing this on Stacy's blog. every time i see it, i think to myself "i really want to start doing that..." (i've found most of my good memes through Stacy!) well this week's challenge could not be resisted! i must jump in, even a day late.



Brought to you by the letter C

**Your Couch
**Your Coat
**Your Candles


the most comfy couch in the whole world. i kid you not.


being a Floridian, i do not have much cause for coats. i have these 2 lightweight jackets...and somewhere a heavier coat for the 3 weeks of "winter" that we get but i'll be darned if i know where it is at the moment...


my candles. mostly Yankee Candle Company. primarily votives because i like to change scents often but have a "rule" about using up one candle (per room lol) before starting a new one. votives allow me to do this frequently. i do have some jars & some tea lights & some tarts but as a rule, it's votives. =)

10 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:12:00 PM  

[Pipe in the X-Files music...]

You have rules, too? I have the stupidest rules about the stupidest things. Daniel will want to break the rule (one that he doesn't even know exists), and I start freaking out.

One weird rule I have -- must use the same kind of pen in a notebook (for note-taking, for example).

Random and Odd Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:49:00 PM  

I can't follow my own rules. I love that you have all those candles just sitting there. That is awesome!!

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:54:00 PM  

It's never too late to play! lol I love all those candles just waiting to be used. I'd never be able to follow the rule though. I'd want a new one each time...lol

Have a good weekend! I played too.

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 18, 2006 6:59:00 PM  

spf is fun isn't it! Stacy got me started also, but since she's my sister, we do most things alike anyway.
love all those votives, what a great idea.....I should do that instead of those big yankee candle jars!

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 18, 2006 11:22:00 PM  

Yipppeeeeeeee, you played! {big grin}

Oh my, look at all those candles, please know that I didn't nearly faint and fall out of my chair. Not me. Never. Yankee Candles don't make me weak in the knees, honestly. :)

Like your couch and jackets too!

Michelle W. Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:25:00 AM  

not related to the post. But are you going to post about TO going to Dallas? I'm still thinking about that one right now! Requesting the apperence of football Dawn (aka the angry one).

Michelle

Lee Sunday, March 19, 2006 12:54:00 PM  

I like your candle idea.. that is really smart!! I think I may steal it.

Lee

Greta Adams Sunday, March 19, 2006 3:34:00 PM  

thanks for commenting on my blog..adding you tomy bloglines...love your couch and i know exactly what you mean about no winter..I am in Mississippi on the coast and we don't have one either..have a great week

justem Monday, March 20, 2006 7:17:00 PM  

Oooh...those candles look great! I love candles...especially lots of them that are colorful!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP