Thursday, March 2, 2006

the early bird is going to meet the business end of my fist

ok so first of all THAT is just laughable. i am perhaps the *least* intimidating human being alive. if i actually said that to the parties to whom it was directed, i would most likely be met with uproarious laughter until they could finally sputter out "be gone little girl" between body-consuming guffaws.

still.

5:45 am. i was thrilled by how quickly the builders really did get my house up & liveable (no matter how much like eternity it felt at the time) but now i know how this comes to be. like i said, 5:45 am. seems like there would be a more considerate time of day to start banging 2x4s, hammering, yelling & running your chain saw. ACROSS THE STREET FROM WHERE PEOPLE ARE NOT YET COHERENT. nor do they *wish* to be.

i can wish all i want to but the early birds are already making a big loud freaking racket directly across the street from my peaceful cozy bed. guess that's my cue to get my lazy butt up.

*yawn*

ps. the sun isn't even teasing the edge of the horizin with a wake-up call yet. it's o'dark thirty in the morming & these clowns need to aim their headlights onto the worksite to even see what they're doing you'd think this should be a clue of some sort...though apparently not.

pps. (or is pss? i don't know. my sleep got short-changed & i'm still fighting the effects of my date with Mr Sandman) no i do not really care that my alarm is set for 5:55 am. that is of zero importance to this whining. thank you very much.

5 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, March 02, 2006 6:40:00 AM  

Love the new look! And many, many days early! Very impressive! As a supporter of early morning work, I saw get yourself out of bed and get over it -- they have to start early if they want to sustain the maximum purchasing power known as Happy Hour! :)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:05:00 AM  

i am appreciative of their ambitious attitude. really i am. but it has nothing to do with Happy Hour. they are still working at 7pm. which is great when you want to get into your new house. not so great when you haven't slept well in 2 weeks & thought you'd sleep in (yep 5:55 is sleeping in for me!) for a change. even as a advocate for early-rising myself on a normal basis, i like my wee hours of the morning to be quiet & peaceful. at least till the sun comes up. ;-)

Michelle W. Thursday, March 02, 2006 7:48:00 AM  

I love how you change your blog. I haven't even went to bed yet. I don't know how you do it.

Michelle

Jane H Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:53:00 AM  

LOL! I would be the one up at day break working. I do my best work in the morning but I know a lot of people don't :)

BTW, my son is at WDW working at Downtown Disney in the Pin shop! If you see a Wes tell him his mom sent a hi through you!

Beefy Friday, March 03, 2006 6:43:00 AM  

It's PPS hun lol. It's a Post Post Script, not a Post Script Script lol.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP