Sunday, March 12, 2006

the wait is over...

...and all i can say is...(don't worry. no spoilers for anyone still planning to watch the latest on Jersey's favorite organized crime family)

HO.LY.CRAP.
never saw *that* coming.
=O

7 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, March 13, 2006 6:20:00 AM  

annd of course we have to wait until next week....OMG!!!!

Michelle W. Monday, March 13, 2006 7:00:00 AM  

No way! I LOVE that show. I'm so glad to find someone else that likes watching it. Isn't that amazing!!! When they gave that guy so much airtime I knew he was either going to get "wacked" or well "wacked". lol. OMG!!! Isn't that surprising. I never ever expect how the show ends. Now I'm dying for next one. They always do this to me. At least it's NOT another 2 years. LOL

Michelle

marianne Monday, March 13, 2006 11:39:00 AM  

I know!! Wasn't that a great show!? I kinda saw it coming eventually, just not from that direction!

Leah's Crafty Life Monday, March 13, 2006 5:03:00 PM  

Don't shoot me, but I have never seen than show before. I am interested, but guess I will have to wait and see if Netflix has it so I can start at season 1.

I just wanted to say, I love the background music. :)

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Monday, March 13, 2006 6:59:00 PM  

yet another show that i have NEVER watched.

i am the dullest person alive.

*krystyn* Monday, March 13, 2006 8:50:00 PM  

I'm thinking I need to start watching this show - what with all the hype and all - I haven't seen a single episode...ever.

Should I start with DVDs Season 1 or just start watching now?

Chele76 Tuesday, March 14, 2006 9:50:00 PM  

start w season 1.... its such a spoiler to miss them in order...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP