Sunday, March 5, 2006

Animal Kingdom: February 26, 2006

the Remembering Garden overlooking Expedition Everest




and this just makes my dinner back up into my throat thanks...

5 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:12:00 PM  

Oh! That wasn't even being *built* the last time we were there! I am *so* hitting that ride in May. They have fast pass, right?!?

Michelle W. Monday, March 06, 2006 6:46:00 AM  

eek, no rides for me. It makes me a little sick just looking at it.

Michelle

*krystyn* Monday, March 06, 2006 11:19:00 AM  

I am SO getting on that roller coaster!!! YAY!!

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, March 06, 2006 1:09:00 PM  

Everest is awesome! The backwards sequence in the dark is way better than Mummy...I think you should suck it up and give it a try!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, March 06, 2006 1:16:00 PM  

Nichole: that baby isn't even "officially" opened yet! they are doing their "soft opening" which means that some days it's closed down while they make adjustments. last check they are still on track for the grand opening in April--at least according to the deadlines they gave us here at work. and you bet there are Fast Passes for this!

MW: i totally agree. barf.

Krystyn: i knew you be loving the idea of that coaster. i am *not* riding it with you though lol.

Michelle: no sucking it up. and backwards? in the dark?! that doesn't nothing to entice me on there lol. i reiterate: BARF.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP