Thursday, March 2, 2006

for the sake of clarification

in regard to my previous entry. lest there be any confusion. i *am* a morning person. i am also a late at night person. i am NOT a middle of the afternoon person. (zzzzzz....) i don't care if people are up & working early. i'm usually out of bed by 5:30am at the latest, 6am on the weekends. (sick huh? lol) but i DO mind when people are making a huge commotion. i may rise before The Sun Sun Mr Golden Sun (oops reverted back to daycare there for a second. my apologies...) but just because i am (God i hate this figure speech...) up at the crack of dawn doesn't mean that i want that reverance, my early morning peaceful calm, disrupted by harsh banging & echoing shouts. get up. be productive. but for heaven's sake. do it a little quieter. i get up when it's still practically the middle of the night so that i can ease into my day & enjoy the quiet solitude. ;-)

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 02, 2006 12:34:00 PM  

Well, it's been a while since we've had that "twin" linkage, but here it is again. I get up very early for my work (sometimes as early as 4am). While I don't like it I don't really mind it. On my days off, I like to get up early also... not 4am, but sometimes more like 630 or 7am. Just to get the day underway... get going to the gym out of the way. But I hate being rushed in the morning. Let me ease into the day with my yogurt and my kitties.

Slowest time? 3:30-4pm. Not even a triple strength diet Rockstar can help that sometimes.

weird... ("The X-Files" music playing in my head)

Beefy Friday, March 03, 2006 6:40:00 AM  

I'm sorry, you know I have to say it.

I'd love to be up the crack of dawn lmfao.

You set it up, you know you did lol.

As far as waking up goes, Dawn, I understand. I get up every morning, except the weekends, at 4am for work. And I hate going to bed before 11pm. So almost every night I get something like 4 or 5 hours of sleep before work, and I don't nap. Lately that's been changing and I'm going to bed early, but I don't like it lol.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP