Tuesday, March 7, 2006

((( Tuesday Blogger 3.07.06 ))) Challenge

courtesy of scrapladyb on 2 Peas in a Bucket

Fill In The Blanks.

Have fun with these! Looking forward to reading your blogs!


1. I almost peed myself when Andie & i rode the Astroblaster for the first time.
2. Country music = one of the many genres i listen to.
3. The smell of leather reminds me of new cars.
4. When I was little my mom told me stories about when i was a baby.
5. The last time I screamed was because of THIS.
6. The one person I aspire to be most like is me.
7. I check my email every day.
8. I scrapbook because i enjoy the process.
9. People drive me crazy when they belittle my job.
10. A special gift I remember receiving, that meant the world to me, was having my friend Alison flown to FL for my birthday 2 years ago.

7 with their own thoughts:

Michelle W. Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:45:00 AM  

LOL. Love that you watn to be like you. I hate that when people belittle jobs when they don't work it themselves? I was a stay at home mom and man those people just think you are sitting at home eating bonbons all day long!

Michelle

B Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:05:00 AM  

GREAT list..... I hate the belittling jobs too. I have alot of mom's that stay at home around here (by choice) and hire a nanny for their kids but then belittle my nursing job (and no nanny).

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 07, 2006 8:56:00 AM  

Fun list girlie :) Enjoyed reading :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 07, 2006 2:00:00 PM  

Very cool list.

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:19:00 AM  

OMG...the astro orbitor IS NOT MADE FOR 2 ADULTS!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, March 08, 2006 6:22:00 AM  

*Dawn looks confused* it isn't...?

LOL! =P

Beefy Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:00:00 AM  

You tease lol.

I filled mine out...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP