Monday, March 20, 2006

ugh

you have to be kidding me. i waited a whole week to find out what happened and...?! *bangs head on keyboard*

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, March 20, 2006 6:59:00 AM  

i hear you...that was LAME!

Michelle W. Monday, March 20, 2006 7:28:00 AM  

I assume that is about the show right? I have to say it's not the same without Tony around. This better no going to be drag on for weeks and later on he dies. Ugh. Why are they toying with my emotions.

Michelle

marianne Monday, March 20, 2006 12:03:00 PM  

I dunno, I thought it was full of symbolism and metaphors and all that junk - lots to try to figure out.

I agree - hope it doesn't drag on like this all season and then he croaks too - that would really be lame!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP