Tuesday, March 21, 2006

just wondering

if you follow 150 abdominal crunches with a donut, do you negate the crunches? or do the crunches negate the donut...?

not that i really watch what i eat as you all know. the thought just popped into my head & made me laugh. =P

4 with their own thoughts:

Beefy Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:27:00 AM  

Depends on what you think is positive and what is negative, and then what you think would make the glass half full.

Donut being negated making the glass half full, or the crunches being negated?

I think you know what the answer here is.

What a waste of a good donut lol.

Francine Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:59:00 AM  

lol. the crunches totally negate the donut. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! And um, 150 crunches?!?!?! you go girl!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:05:00 PM  

150 crunches. Heck, you should be able to eat at least 3 or 4 donuts with no negative impact. :)

Sigh - those were the good ole days. I remember them well. When I could eat what I want and not gain weight. Hate to tell you that there's a chance that might not last forever. I thought I would always be like that, but then I hit my mid-30's, and BOOM - not any more! :)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 21, 2006 2:15:00 PM  

I've actually calculated this. No joke. An original Krispy Kreme donut is 200 calories. I don't know about crunches per se, but if I go on the elliptical trainer for 15 minutes, I burn 200 calories. So, no, 150 crunches does not cancel a donut. Sadly. :(

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP