Sunday, March 5, 2006

Magic Kingdom: March 5, 2006

first of all--Nichole, i want you to notice how quickly i got these up on my blog. *giggle*

some shots from It's a Small World (Michelle you have *no* idea how badly i wanted to call you from my cell! LOL! hmmmm...did i manage to miss my turn in the rotation?? although i did read that someone picked up my slack...)





no idea how i managed to get something that looks like this because the butterflies don't look like that when you're there...but i love it!



just a random shot that caught my eye in Frontierland:


Spring arrives in the Magic Kingdom



sorry Michelle, no photos of the castle this time but i *did* get you this one instead!! and people wonder how i can go to WDW so often & not get tired of it... ;-)

6 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:15:00 PM  

First things first...

:-P

Now that that's out of the way for the picture comment (but it's totally true ;-) ), I completely forgot that your Small World is just a smaller version of ours. Have you ever seen the whole facade to the Small World in Disneyland? You'll be amazed! I'll try to remember to take a picture of it the next time I'm there. Then I'll have to remember to put that picture on my blog. And the animal topiaries that you travel through before you enter the ride are amazing.

When are you coming to CA?

;-)

Michelle W. Monday, March 06, 2006 6:45:00 AM  

If you are coming to CA I'm begging you to go to Disneyland with us! LOL. I'm not very Disney type of person but my daughter adores it. It's sad that I can't share that type of excitment with her!

Those snacks are making me so hungry right now!!! LOL. I need to stop looking at those right now.

Michelle

corinne5 Monday, March 06, 2006 7:40:00 AM  

great shots I love disney!

corinne5xxx

B Monday, March 06, 2006 11:24:00 AM  

LOL this brings back a flood of memories. Growing up in FL I went to disney every year till I moved. It is magical there! TFS!!!!!

*~*Michelle*~* Monday, March 06, 2006 1:08:00 PM  

Very nice pictures, but still not complete without the castle shot! It is going to look very bare when the Happiest Celebration decorations come down, but it will still be my dream home! As for all that fudge -- YUM!!!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:16:00 AM  

WoW .. Lovely pics .. One day I will get there!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP