Monday, March 20, 2006

you've been meme'd: March 20, 2006

from Monday Madness

How about some 'fill-in-the-blanks' this week? Thanks for playing, everyone! =)

1. When driving in my car, my radio station is usually tuned to anything from country music to rock to sports talk.
2. When I turn my television on, even if I'm not really paying close attention to it, it's usually on channel CBS, ESPN or TBS.
3. If I owned a pet, I would own a another Cocker Spaniel, because can you imagine all those ears flopping around when they played? LOL
4. I own a Dell All-in-One printer. I bought it because i wanted a printer & a scanner when i got the new computer & this fit the bill.
5. You can find all kinds of books in my bookshelves, but mostly this type: suspense.
6. I take about a gazillion pictures every month.
7. I blog about a gazillion times a month.
8. I've been really busy at work lately

2 with their own thoughts:

Bonita Rose Monday, March 20, 2006 8:40:00 AM  

I can relate to the bloggin a gazillion times.... lol... bloggin is fun!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 20, 2006 2:21:00 PM  

I played too... love doing memes, especially when I can't think of a single solitary interesting thing to post! :)

Let's see - great minds think alike. I listen to country, have an all-in-one printer, take a gazillion pictures a month, and post to my blog at least that many times. :)

Have a great day!
Stacy

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP