Thursday, March 2, 2006

from out of nowhere...

no idea why but for some inexplicable reason, i suddenly want my grandmother's meatloaf & mashed potatoes. i wasn't even thinking about food (for once) when the craving hit me so hard my mouth watered & i *swear* i could actually SMELL it.

i get the distinct impression that today's lunch will not be all that satisfying now...

man. i hate when a meal gets ruined before it even had a chance.

2 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Thursday, March 02, 2006 2:13:00 PM  

I bet I could make it! :) Probably be cold by the time I got it there, though...

lereyna Friday, March 03, 2006 12:30:00 PM  

Grandmothers food always tastes better than anything we can ever make. Why is that?
Hope things are going ok with you. My sister and her family are headed to Disney - I opted out this time. Thanks for the great advice - she decided to make it in March afterall! I know they will have a blast this next week in your backyard!
Lesa

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP