Saturday, March 18, 2006

you've been meme'd: March 18, 2006



10 Things You'd Tell Other People to Try

1. watch Boston Legal
2. greet people with a smile, whether it's on your face or in your voice when you answer the phone--even if they are too miserable to respond in kind, YOU will feel good
3. go to Disney World! (with a pass-holding native as your "tour guide" if at all possible)
4. carry your camera everywhere you go--you just never know when you'll see something that captivates you
5. the bread dipped in olive oil & spices at Carrabba's
6. send a friend or family memeber a card or a letter--the real, hand-written kind!--for no reason at all
7. use Bloglines to bookmark all your favorite blogs
8. this recipe : SO yummy
9. try out Picasa for organzing your digital photos (you need Windows 2000 or newer and Internet Explorer though...)
10. don't settle for a job you don't *love*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

from Friday Fun

::Friday Fakes::

1. Do you dye your hair, wear colored lenses, nails? just a few highlights in my hair
2. Real or fake plants? mostly real, a few fake ones here & there
3. Real or fake gems for everyday? LOL! i have NO gems
4. Big Foot, real or fake? fake
5. The Loch Ness monster, real or fake? fake
6. Other life forms in our universe, real or fake? i'm saying fake for my own peace of mind

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Feast Eighty-Seven

Appetizer
What job would you definitely not want to have? accountant: too much pressure and WAY too many numbers. but truthfully, i don't want any other job but the one i've got right now =)

Soup
Oprah calls and wants you to appear on her show. What would that day's show be about? "Can It Be? People who actually hate reality tv..."

Salad
Name 3 vegetables that you eat on a regular basis. broccoli. peas. green beans.

Main Course
If you were commissioned to rename your hometown, what would you call it?
i have absolutely no idea...

Dessert
If you had a personal assistant, what kind of tasks would you have them to do?
they would come to work with me & compile all the Hazmat reports & file the MSDS sheets. no one is really allowed to do anything for me at home...or anything else at my job for that matter.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*



Five Yous

1. Which movie character is most like you? Sara Nolan (Diane Lane) in Must Love Dogs

2. Which TV character is most like you? hands down, Monica from Friends (followed closely by Debra from Everybody Loves Raymond lol...)

3. Which literary character is most like you? i don't think i've ever found one. yet.

4. Which song describes you? "I'll Back You Up" by Dave Matthews Band

5. Which animal is most like you? a deer: i freeze if i'm in the spotlight. i'm quiet & shy & like to blend in. i go about my business without disturbing anyone else. if you startle me or approach too quickly, i vanish--you have to let me come to you on my own terms.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

from Divine Reality

Friday fill-it-in

I can't believe...it's already the middle of MARCH.
I am wearing...black track pants & a hot pink tee.
I am reading..."The Imagineering Field Guide to the Magic Kingdom"
I am celebrating St. Patrick's Day by...posting a photo of a leprachaun & some shamrocks in my blog (yesterday).

This weekend I will...finish unpacking a few more boxes, do some chores & grocery shopping, just relax.

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:16:00 PM  

lol... I don't think I have *ever* read a meme of yours where you aren't wearing track pants. ;-)

I should't really be talking anyway... I'm either in scrubs or jeans. :-P

B Saturday, March 18, 2006 4:01:00 PM  

LOL! I love the list of things you would tell people to do!!!!! ditto on the camera - even though they look at you like you are a freak... a few days of carrying the camera around yields a wealth of knowledge about you life and captures awesome memories!!!

Bloglines ! Def!!!

Michelle W. Sunday, March 19, 2006 4:38:00 AM  

lol. I always laugh at my husband and say he is the male version of Monica (on friends). He would not stop himself and clean everything! It's so annoying. I've also watch Raymond and thought I was Debra for sure. Actually it should be the other way around. My in laws are like Frank and Marie!!! (poor poor me!)

Michelle

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP