Monday, March 20, 2006

random passing thought

now. before any of you begin speculating & forming opinions & starting rumors based on what i'm about to post. you need to be completely aware of the fact that I AM NOT PREGNANT. LOL! a friend of mine is expecting a baby in April & the "girl name" of choice just got changed. to one of my favorite girl names. =) not that i care or anything like that. just made me think of my favorite names for if/when/someday.

Top 5 Favorite Girl Names: Emma - Lauren - Madison - Meghan - Claire

Top 5 Favorite Boy Names: Jack - Carson - William - Aaron - Ethan

i know how many times that list has updated & revised over the course of time. i wonder what it will look like at whatever point in time it is actually needed...?

2 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, March 20, 2006 2:23:00 PM  

All great names, and I have the most adorable nephew named Ethan. And a great niece named Ava Clair, so I'm partial to those. :)

justem Monday, March 20, 2006 7:12:00 PM  

These are all beautiful names! I am so far from having any children...but I still feel the need to make my husband discuss baby names at least once a month with me!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP