Wednesday, March 29, 2006

how did i never see this before??

so this weekend when i slept pretty much for 21 hours, i was wide awake on Saturday night & saw the movie "The Wedding Date" (with Debra Messing & Dermott Mulrooney) for the first time. not a highly intellectual movie, but a really romantic, feel-good chick flick. how come no one ever told me i needed to see this movie??

4 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:34:00 PM  

We rented Wedding Date a couple of months ago and I liked it. Just the kind of mindless, girl entertainment I so enjoy! :)

Heather Wednesday, March 29, 2006 5:01:00 PM  

I never heard of it before you just said it. I will have to get it from netflix.

Beefy Thursday, March 30, 2006 9:24:00 AM  

Never heard of it or seen it because it's a chick flick. That's why I never said anything.

But to help you feel important, check out Dawn of the Dead. Zombies rock, and your name's in the movie title!

Anonymous,  Friday, March 31, 2006 10:28:00 AM  

hmm....one of my faves I've seen it like 15times....haha

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP