Wednesday, March 22, 2006

maybe the very bad no good day is finally over...

...because LOOK AT THIS!!!!

now if only my stinking countdowns would start working in my sidebar again...

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:12:00 PM  

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I didn't look like a certifiable mental patient, I'd jump up and down (I'm at work). {beaming}

Maybe I *am* certifiable for loving Disney this much??? Nah.

Anonymous,  Thursday, March 23, 2006 10:29:00 PM  

Those blasted countdown timers haven't worked in days, maybe a week or more. I finally gave up and took them out of my sidebar. I got tired of waiting on them to error out. Still searching for an equivalent but haven't found one yet... :(

Lisa Carroll Friday, March 24, 2006 9:04:00 PM  

How COOL! I am jealous... ;) :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP