Friday, March 24, 2006

disgusting

have you seen the previews for The Shaggy Dog (Tim Allen's new movie)? the scene in the elevator where he lets his tongue roll out of his mouth? gives me a case of the heebie jeebies big time. NASTY.

8 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, March 24, 2006 1:51:00 PM  

Ewww, I know, me too!

Carrie Friday, March 24, 2006 3:29:00 PM  

Ugh!! Seriously, the willies! I have no desire to see that movie.

Anonymous,  Friday, March 24, 2006 3:44:00 PM  

I don't know when they started doing those weird computer generated effects on humans. I think it was Home Alone 3, but I can't remember. Anyway, they have always creeped me out... too much like a cartoon in real life.

Anonymous,  Friday, March 24, 2006 5:10:00 PM  

I didn't like that commercial either! yuck

Anonymous,  Friday, March 24, 2006 8:50:00 PM  

Man, I'll take Tim Allen's long tongue over the previews for Hostel. That movie creeped me out, mainly because I couldn't believe our society had deteriorated to the point where there was actually a MARKET for a glorified snuff film like that.

Lisa Carroll Friday, March 24, 2006 8:54:00 PM  

That whole trailer just skeeves me out. :P I (fondly) remember seeing The Shaggy DA a long (looOOOONG LOL) time ago and just can't in any way imagine that this movie even remotely does it justice.

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Friday, March 24, 2006 10:13:00 PM  

^^^ what she said!

i'm so annoyed with things being redone and remade.

doesn't anyone have any original ideas anymore?!

Heather Tuesday, March 28, 2006 4:27:00 PM  

I never saw the original.... loved this one though. I do like remakes. Parenthood was great! Also Cheaper by the Dozen.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP