Wednesday, July 22, 2009

it's not heaven. but it's close.

some favorite photos from the game i went to at Fenway on July 9. there is just nothing like being there...



























full album here:

Royals @ Sox (July 9, 2009)

7 with their own thoughts:

Pat Thursday, July 23, 2009 9:58:00 AM  

Great photos! And I'm sure you were in your glory being there! Just want to say, I enjoy your blog - especially Grace in Small Things. I don't comment much, but do read your blog every time you post. :)

Fidgeting Gidget Thursday, July 23, 2009 11:04:00 AM  

Beautiful photos. I'm somewhat indifferent to the Red Sox (but definitely root like hell for them against the Yankees), but there is something magical about Fenway Park. I hope to see a game there someday. I've never been to Boston at all, so I really want to visit sometime! Thanks for sharing!

Chele76 Thursday, July 23, 2009 12:27:00 PM  

*chomp*

...and I know you know what pic i am refering to. LOL

~**Dawn**~ Friday, July 24, 2009 1:47:00 PM  

Pat: Thanks for stopping by & commenting! =)

Gidget: It is such an amazing place to visit! I had been there many years ago but the current management team has done so much to improve the park and yet it still has that same "old ballpark" feel. When you visit it, make sure you take the tour that runs during the day before the game! =) There were fans of non-Sox teams on it when we went too!

Chele: Indeed. ;-)

Jeanne Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:12:00 AM  

Very sweet shots you got! Next time you're up this way and have some time we should try to hook up.

Rebecca Saturday, July 25, 2009 9:41:00 PM  

Shut it - you were here and you didn't tell me??? :(

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, July 28, 2009 1:25:00 PM  

Jeanne & Rebecca: Next time when I have more time & I'm not whirling through a jam-packed schedule! =)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP