Sunday, July 26, 2009

20 Questions: July 26

1. I don’t really think I can manage _______________ today.
...to get everything done that i want to...

2. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
a granola bar & a glass of cranberry juice.

3. Share some recent good news.
my car insurance policy renewal was less than i was anticipating.

4. What was the last movie you saw? What did you think of it?
The Taking of Pelham 123. good action, a little predictable, almost always like Denzel Washington & John Travolta though.

5. If you had to, could you do commentary for a sporting event?
i do commentary for a sporting event more days than not, right from my couch.

6. What makes you feel better when you're sick?
curling up on the couch with my blanket & the remote. the rest varies based on the malady. if it's my stomach, then some ginger ale & bland foods. if it's a cold, some zinc lozenges & vitamin C.

7. What do you listen to in the car?
my iPod on shuffle most of the time.

8. What were the last five foods you ate?
pizza. handful of peanut M&Ms. a piece of cheddar cheese. some black cherries. granola bar.

9. Who was your first prom date?
Dan Bernier, my junior prom.

10. What was your first grade teacher's name?
Mrs Bredehorst.

11. How many weddings have you been in?
flower girl for my dad's cousin. junior bridesmaid for my mom's sister, Barbara. bridesmaid in my dad's second and third weddings. bridesmaid in my mom's third wedding. bridesmaid in my friend Alison's wedding. so that would be six. and i guess you could say i was kinda in my parents' wedding too. ;-)

12. Who is on your "List"?
Mike Lowell. James Spader as Alan Shore. James Tupper. Wes Welker. McDreamy.

13. I love you more than _____________.
...a Mike Lowell walk-off grand slam against the Yankees.

14. Oranges or grapefruit?
grapefruit.

15. What is the earliest memory you have of your first day of school?
first grade. i remember the construction paper leaves on our lockers with our names on them & the cutouts of different colored cats on the wall with the names of the colors on them.

16. Would you ever choose money over love?
not even once.

17. Four people who e-mail me regularly:
Michelle. Daniel. K. Troy.

18. What were your favorite books as a child?
the Baby Sitters Club series. the Nancy Drew series. the Little House on the Prairie collection. Call of the Wild. Black Beauty.

19. Never in my life:
would i willingly jump out of a perfectly functioning airplane & call it 'fun'.

20. Ever been given an engagement ring?
yeah...and i gave it back too.

6 with their own thoughts:

Valerie Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:55:00 PM  

Aww I remember Babysitter's club!

Samantha Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:26:00 PM  

#11... is this why you speak so highly of your gram??

Becca Wednesday, July 29, 2009 3:53:00 AM  

I like this list... currently working on my own list over at my blog. I linked to yours, not sure if Blogger notifies us of that or not....

Thanks for sharing!

penuttpie Wednesday, July 29, 2009 1:08:00 PM  

preach on girlfriend. preach on! especially on #19

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:25:00 AM  

Mrs C: I think I read every one of those books multiple times! I had the entire series! LOL

Samantha: That's one of the reasons!

Becca: I will have to swing over there & check it out! =)

G: Ha!! Glad I'm not the only one. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP