Sunday, July 19, 2009

20 Questions: July 19, 2009

1. If you had to could you take a vow of silence for 48 hours hours?
piece of cake. when you're quiet by nature, being quiet isn't really that difficult! wait...i could still email or text right...?

2. What is your favorite kind of soup?
New England Clam Chowdah.

3. How often do you cut your hair?
every six weeks. that's the downfall to short hair. it needs to be maintained regularly or i look like a shaggy dog. highlights are done every other cut.

4. If you had to could you do your own income taxes? And have them be correct?
i have always done my income taxes myself. i don't really have much that complicates them. and to the best of my knowledge there have never been any issues.

5. What is your method to reading a magazine?
i start at the front & work my way through. i don't always do this all in one sitting though. sometimes i mark my page & pick up where i left off at a later time. as i move through the magazine, i pull out anything that i want to file for future reference or make note of any recipes i want to try in a draft for my recipe blog. when i'm done, the magazine gets tossed. i really wish i could find a recycling bin for them though. living in an apartment my only option is the dumpster.

6. How many magazines do you subscribe to?
seven. i ♥ magazines!

7. What is/was your paternal grandfather's name?
Walter.

8. And your maternal grandfather's name?
Joseph.

9. I know I'm tired when:
i cannot will my eyes to stay open another minute, even with the Red Sox game on.

10. What color(s) do you associate with Spring?
robin's egg blue. yellow. lavender. the soft pink of cherry blossoms. pale green. pastels mostly.

11. What color are your eyes? Did you inherit them from or pass them on to anyone in your family?
my eyes are blue. both of my parents have blue eyes. my dad got his from his father. (my Gram's were green.) no clue where my mom got hers; her parents both had brown eyes & dark hair, and so did her three siblings. somehow my mother is blonde-haired & blue-eyed. i haven't passed them on to anyone though.

12. What do you have in your glove compartment?
tire air pressure gauge. notepad. pen. all my insurance paperwork. an envelope. car manuals.

13. Who are you in 6 words?
quiet. genuine. dorky. sensitive. sentimental. laidback.

14. What is your favorite current tv drama?
Grey's Anatomy.

15. Who do you think is NOT funny, but others think IS funny?
pretty much anyone on Saturday Night Live.

16. Three things you've been meaning to do, but haven't gotten around to yet:
reorganize my file cabinet. mail out a card to a friend. clean out my closet & donate the clothes i don't wear anymore.

17. What is your noodle of choice?
ziti.

18. What commercial are you so sick of?
pretty much any of the All-Tel ones.

19. If you gave birth today to octuplets (OMG!) and had sole naming rights, what would you name them? You can assume four of each sex, or make your own mix-up.
Emma Claire. Meghan Grace. Lauren Addison. Jenna Paige. Jack Ethan. Aaron Grant. William Steven. Evan Jacob.

20. Is there something hanging over your head that you need to do right now?
not really. there are things i would like to get done, but nothing imperative.

5 with their own thoughts:

Joe B. Monday, July 20, 2009 2:52:00 PM  

The dad isn't going to be happy if you don't name one after him and his manager.

But will it be Michael Terry or Michael Tito?

kreed Monday, July 20, 2009 9:07:00 PM  

Mmmmm...love New England Clam Chowder. I need to go to your recipe blog and see if you have a good recipe. With you being a native and all I wbet you have a great one!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, July 20, 2009 11:03:00 PM  

Joe: Hey the stipulation was that I had sole naming rights. ;-)

K: I'm pretty sure I posted my recipe over there!

Anonymous,  Tuesday, July 21, 2009 9:43:00 AM  

Chele is in the same boat with no recycling... so she passes off her old magazines to me ;) and I recycle them after i read them... maybe someone you work with or heck, just mail em up to me :) you can NEVER have enough magazines.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:26:00 AM  

Keri: I totally agree with you on there never being too many magazines! I know the guys at work have NO interest in "Everyday With Rachael Ray" or "Real Simple" or "Redbook" or "Better Homes & Gardens" -- hee hee! If you email me your address (and you don't mind the occasional missing page) you may just get a box! ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP