Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Grace in Small Things 174:365

1. a surprise box of goodies in the mail from my Dad.

2. a sparkly clean apartment.

3. Good Housekeeping's August issue arriving in my mailbox!

4. tomatoes, basil & mozzarella cheese: one of the world's most perfect flavor combinations.

5. stretching out in my bed.


Visit Grace in Small Things

9 with their own thoughts:

Joe B. Thursday, July 16, 2009 12:58:00 PM  

Need ... caprese ... salad ...

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:00:00 PM  

It really does make the world a more perfect place, doesn't it, Joe?

Anonymous,  Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:09:00 PM  

WOW! I wanna live at your place... those are ALL my fav things...
I'd love to eat Caprese salad stretched out in bed while reading a new magazine !!
what a perfect sounding day!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 16, 2009 1:13:00 PM  

Keri: You just made me feel like I live a charmed life! =) (And on second thought, isn't that supposed to be the goal of this challenge?? To stop & realize how lucky all these little things make us? I mean, I got that all along, but you just really drove the point home for me.)

Rachel Thursday, July 16, 2009 2:22:00 PM  

Sigh. I love these posts. They make me smile. And these are things that I love, too.

gail@more than a song Thursday, July 16, 2009 7:28:00 PM  

Yum on the tomatoes, basil and mozzarella! Do you add anything else? I have a recipe that also uses grilled eggplant in the salad.

*krystyn* Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:56:00 PM  

awwww - what a sweet Dad. surprise goodie boxes are the best!!!

I've been stretching out in my bed this week, but I'm thinking you are probably relaxing a bit more than me. You know what I mean. :)

*krystyn* Thursday, July 16, 2009 9:57:00 PM  

OK - that was just wrong...my word verification was: nonap that's no surprise there, I never get a nap!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, July 20, 2009 10:58:00 PM  

Rachel: I'm glad you enjoy them too!

Gail: Just a little balsamic vinaigrette!

K: Especially when surprises from Dad include Red Sox goodies!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP