Thursday, July 16, 2009

Grace in Small Things 175:365

1. the way Brad Paisley does "love songs" because they somehow come off as "real life" and not super sappy or contrived.

2. August issue of Real Simple!

3. i love that these posts capture a snippet of each of my days. i make a point of finding my five "graces" from each individual day (and yes, some days are more challenging than others) but a fringe benefit of these posts is that they work like a daily version of my monthly Snapshot posts as a result.

4. today Keri left a comment on yesterday's Grace post that made me realize what a charmed life i lead, as a result of it being filled with so many small blessings. i mean, i *knew* this already, on a subconscious level, and doing these daily posts certainly brings life's little pleasures into the spotlight, but for some reason her comment really drove it home for me, and it made me see, yet again...

5. ...that my life is so good. *so* good.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

JW.BW Friday, July 17, 2009 8:00:00 AM  

I love, love, love Brad Paisley!! His love songs are great, and I he puts his wonderful sense of humor in lots of his other stuff. I cant here ONLINE without cracking up!!

Fidgeting Gidget Friday, July 17, 2009 10:12:00 AM  

BRAD PAISLEY IS THE BEST. I'm in love with him and his love songs. And his one about still having a pair because he's still a guy.

Real Simple is good this month!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP