Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Grace in Small Things 187:365

being perpetually behind on my blog reading lately, i am exceptionally late in acknowledging the receipt of a Best Blog award that was bestowed on me. i'm supposed to pass it along to 10-15 more blogs, but i'm going to twist the rules a little (boy, do i ever live on edge! LOL) and share five of my more recent blog discoveries-who also happen to be some pretty awesome blog buddies too--as today's Grace post!

1. Mrs C of Next to Heaven (who happens to be the same person who shared this award with me)

2. Rachel of and if it's a hero that you want, i can save you

3. Gidget of Fidgeting Gidget

4. Brandi of Living & Loving in Tampa

5. Samantha of Emotion on the Ocean and Mother Culture (i went to high school with her & discovered her blog, Mother Culture, thanks to the wonder of Facebook!)


Visit Grace in Small Things

6 with their own thoughts:

Samantha Tuesday, July 28, 2009 9:25:00 PM  

why, thank you. so i guess my neuroticism hasn't scared you away yet!! i think it's kind of fascinating that we sat so close in homeroom and seem to have similar personalities but never connected. (but then again, maybe that shy, quiet part of our personalities is why we didn't!) it's fun to get to know each other now, anyway!

Fidgeting Gidget Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:33:00 AM  

Awww....thanks!

I'm perpetually behind on my blog reading, too....I think it's because of work. Or Twitter. Or both.

Maggie May Thursday, July 30, 2009 2:11:00 AM  

i love links, thanks, and nice to find your little home here too!

kreed Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:02:00 AM  

I'm gonna have to go check out some of these blogs...if they are half as fun as yours I will be well entertained!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 30, 2009 10:31:00 AM  

Samantha: It's amzing I spoke at *all* in high school, at least for the few 3 years! I don't think I talked to anyone who didn't initiate the conversation! I'm glad we have the opportunity now though! =)

Gidget: I hear ya. But I wouldn't give up Twitter. And I can't give up working. LOL!

Maggie May: Thanks for stopping by! =)

kreed: Definitely!! And these are just my latest blog discoveries! All the blogs over there in my blogroll (I Read section) *all* come highly recommended!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP