Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Grace in Small Things 160:365

1. i love the smell of new construction. they recently installed a new vanity in my bathroom at work & i just love the smell of "new building" in there now.

2. when a blog post "comes out" exactly the way i imagined it in my head & nothing gets lost in translation from brain to keyboard.

3. when my boss says we really need to start doing something that should have been done a long time ago (in this case, managing a master calendar of scheduled time off for the company) and i can say "i've been doing that since i started working here!" as i hand it over to him.

4. getting my photos from Shutterfly a week earlier than they estimated i would!

5. that Shutterfly let's me customize info to be printed on the back of photos for no extra charge.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

JW.BW Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:05:00 PM  

I had never really thought about it, but I love that new construction smell too!! Renovations are FUN!! I also didnt know about the printing from shutterfly. Thats neat!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:25:00 PM  

Jessi: I wouldn't have remembered it if you asked me my favorite smells but having been reminded of it, I am glad I blogged it! I *really* like that Shutterfly feature. No ruining photos by writing on the back but you can put all the details on the back: people, event, date, quick caption of some sort.

*krystyn* Thursday, July 02, 2009 11:01:00 PM  

oh this is an awesome GIST post. I SO hear ya' on the blog posting. That is awesome news regarding your work & the time off calendar!!
And, I LOVE SHUTTERFLY too - I have used that feature many times. It's awesome and the pictures always show up almost immediately.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, July 03, 2009 12:30:00 PM  

K: See? This is another one of those blog posts that just rolled right off the tips of my fingers! Why is it so effortless sometimes? And more than that, almost a flash flood in its insistence to get onto the computer screen? And others...just NOTHING.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP