Wednesday, July 22, 2009

i want.


see that pillow with the butterflies?

(you might need to click on the screenshot to get a better view. go ahead, i'll wait.)

i want one. i have this thing with my decorating. i don't get four seasons in Florida so i manufacture them for myself in various ways. i burn seasonally-appropriate candle scents. my little decorative touches all have a seasonal theme. i even change my blog design to follow along with the seasons as they change. that butterfly pillow would fit in *perfectly* with Spring in Dawnsworld!

problem is i am not at *all* talented in the way of sewing. so...who's going to make me one?? ;-)

5 with their own thoughts:

Rachel Wednesday, July 22, 2009 3:09:00 PM  

Umm,... I think we need to talk... :P 1000+ in google reader?!?! Intervention!! LOL

Ted D Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:08:00 PM  

"Dawnsworld"

I like that. ;)

justem Wednesday, July 22, 2009 8:25:00 PM  

Oooh I really like the quilt, too!!

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, July 22, 2009 11:54:00 PM  

Rachel: Ummm... ummmm... busted. LOL!

Ted: What can I say? It's a happly place & the people are nice here. ;-)

G: Careful! I'll take you up on it! ;-)

Em: That's really nice too. I love that whole window really. The light & the colors & the cozy. But I figured I was pushing my luck asking for the whole thing. =P

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP