Monday, July 20, 2009

Grace in Small Things 179:365

1. blog posts that make me think. or remember. or feel.

2. early morning thunder storms.

3. Mango Peach Salsa Yankee Candles.

4. when my checkbook balances to the penny on the first shot.

5. seeing evidence of how much more strength & confidence i've gained in myself over the past three years. i remember days i never thought i'd smile again, let alone be the person i am now...and yet here i am.


Visit Grace in Small Things

4 with their own thoughts:

JW.BW Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:10:00 AM  

I didnt know there is a Mango Peach Salsa candle! That sounds like something I NEED!!

This post reminds me that I havent balanced my checkbook in YEARS, is that bad?

Hope you have a thunderstorm filled morning!!

penuttpie Tuesday, July 21, 2009 1:00:00 PM  

not only do you have that strength, but you are inspiring as well. thank you so much for talking to me yesterday. email coming your way soon

Colleen Tuesday, July 21, 2009 10:14:00 PM  

You have 400+ followers on your blog? Are you kidding me? :-)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:29:00 AM  

JW.BW: It is such a yummy scent! I love the fruity scents in the Summer. YEARS?! I think I just suffered a minor heart attack! ;-)

G: I'm just glad I could help even a little bit. =)

Colleen: Amazing what being named a Blog of Note will do for your followers! Ha! Of course, who knows how many of them actually read. I probably have about 50 that comment from time to time. The whole thing just makes me laugh!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP