Friday, February 27, 2009

Grace in Small Things 36:365

1. the five or six days of a haircut that are the exact perfect length, leading to a succession of great hair days. today is the second day of that run.

2. jeans and a white t-shirt.

3. just a hint of shimmery, sparkly silver eye makeup.

4. walking outside in a morning reminiscent of Spring in Connecticut. the sky is bright. the sun is shining. the birds are singing at the top of their little birdie lungs. the squirrels are chasing each other. the air is cool still but the promise of a comfortably warm afternoon is present. it's feels so good to start the day invigorated, with a spring in your step!

5. driving with my window down.


Visit Grace in Small Things

7 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Saturday, February 28, 2009 3:00:00 PM  

sounds like an awesome day, especially the driving with your window down part....if I did that today, I'd be soaking wet. Rain.All.Day!!! Ick!

Colleen Saturday, February 28, 2009 5:39:00 PM  

I love driving with the windows down...alas I won't be able to do that until July. (sigh) p.s. I love your 'Grace in the small things'. Did you make that up? Or is it a Meme.

J-Dawg's Realm Saturday, February 28, 2009 7:37:00 PM  

Just so you know, there is a proposed trade on the table for any weather BETTER than what I have up here now - 9-11" of snow again on Thursday night into Friday...I am ready for winter to be done..if you know of any takers, the offer is out there :)
J

Nichole M Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:39:00 PM  

But what about the vibrating mascara???

gail@more than a song Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:17:00 AM  

Oh that is so true about good hair days! I've had a run of them for a couple of weeks and it's now ended which usually means it's time to get it trimmed. Then when I make the appt, my hair will give me a few days of good again which makes me question making the appt!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, March 05, 2009 10:32:00 PM  

Colleen: The badge at the end of each of these posts leads to a group that was created for the sole purpose of "Grace in Small Things." I saw a bunch of other bloggers doing these posts, so I checked it out & *loved* the idea. So I joined. =) It's amazing how even on the days it is difficult to come up with 5, composing these posts truly does boost your mood & increase your appreciation for the wealth of blessings we receive.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP