Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Grace in Small Things 27:365

1. getting to see a co-worker's 5-week-old baby girl. babies make me happy. (bad for the ovaries to see though. LOL)

2. catching up with Alison on the phone, hearing about all her wedding details (less than five months! eek!), and laughing hysterically like we always do. makes me miss her a ton but it's always great to touch base with her.

3. Spider Solitaire. the only way i managed to cling to my sanity with our server and internet down for the day.

4. my friend Daniel's birthday.


5. my baseball boyfriend has officially made his appearance in Fort Myers for Spring Training!

(from the Boston Herald)



Visit Grace in Small Things

7 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:55:00 AM  

Scenic Lowell is in camp.

All is right with the world.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, February 19, 2009 10:13:00 AM  

Hoorah for good test results! I haven't played spider solitaire in ages and ages. I bet it would get old if you did it for hours on end - hope everything is back up today :)

Janet Thursday, February 19, 2009 1:35:00 PM  

saw him on tv last night and thought of you lmao

Michelle Quinno Thursday, February 19, 2009 4:14:00 PM  

Oh, he is SO cute!!! My hubby doesn't get what I see in ML.

I just saw my little 1 week old tomorrow cousin on Monday. It's so nice just to hold them for a bit...until they cry. Then you hand 'em back quick!!

gail@more than a song Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:08:00 PM  

A few months ago I got addicted to spider solitaire! Online and I've found it on my computer as well.

Sparkling Red Friday, February 20, 2009 2:12:00 PM  

Yes, little babies are the absolute best! I'm also a baby borrower. I don't mind giving them back, however; I am very attached to my 8 hours of sleep a night. ;-)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 23, 2009 9:29:00 AM  

Ted: Well... all is right in *my* world anyway. ;-)

Stacy: Thankfully we were only down one day. Another day of Spider Solitaire and I don't think it would have been pretty!

Janet: Captain Jack is to Janet what Mike Lowell is to Dawn. Rawr.

Michelle: Well he's a guy. What does he know, anyway? =P LOL! I am immune to crying babies. Five years in daycare working in the infant room desensitized me, I think!

Gail: I use it when I can't fall asleep. I play in the dark & it makes me eyes get heavy. You can just imagine what effect it was having on a long boring day at work!

Sparkling Red: There really is nothing better than a snuggly sleepy baby to cuddle...and to hand back when said baby needs a fresh diaper. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP