Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grace in Small Things 14:365

1. the building i work is in essentially a giant metal box with minimal insulation. when we get a cold snap with temperatures in the low 20s, like this morning, when i get in, the office is about 45 degrees. one of the shop managers, who gets in an hour before i do, turns on the space heater under my desk so that when i get in, my area is warmed for me.

2. fantasy baseball opened up today! silly as it is, this makes me happy, because it feels like we're one step closer to baseball season.

3. having the song stuck in your head be one you actually like!

4. my screen savers. yes, both of them. the one on my desktop is a computer-generated image of a babbling brook with a view that pans around as Autumn leaves drop onto the surface of the water. the one on my laptop is a compilation of all the favorite Red Sox photos i have collected over the last few years. they both make me happy when they pop up.

5. SoftLips.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Sunday, February 08, 2009 12:24:00 PM  

Ooh, fantasy baseball, bet that's fun! How nice of your co-worker to warm your space up. Good grief, I'd have to have on multiple layers of socks and gloves if it was that cold inside! :)

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:34:00 AM  

Stacy: It really is! It requires a bit more attention than football since there are games every day instead of once a week but we have a ton of fun with it! We do a private league & we smack talk each other all season--it's really a lot of fun.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP