Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Grace in Small Things 13:365

1. an easy commute into work.

2. that there are still people who will give a wave of appreciation when you let them out into traffic.

3. remembering my Gram on what would have been her 92nd birthday. i was always my Gram's girl & i miss her more, not less, as time goes by.

Gram and Baby Dawn, February 1977

4. it's good to know the people i work with have a sense of humor--like when one of them places a screw on my desk, trying to bite back a smile, then runs off, laughing, as i (jokingly) call after him "yeah, screw you too!"

5. knowing one of my favorite Red Sox pitchers, Jon Lester, is as hungry for the baseball season to start as i am. pitchers & catchers aren't scheduled to report until February 12, but Lester is already in Ft Myers, ready & waiting!


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, February 06, 2009 1:40:00 AM  

I smiled when #2 also happened to me this week. And way to go Lester!

Janet Friday, February 06, 2009 10:51:00 AM  

I think he's telling you something :-)

Love these, btw!

Ted D Friday, February 06, 2009 9:42:00 PM  

Love the picture of you ( I assume) and your Grandmother.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP