Sunday, February 1, 2009

Grace in Small Things 10:365

1. Super Bowl Sunday! (best commercials: the Diet Pepsi commercial, the Budweiser commercials with the horses, the e-trade baby who always makes me laugh & the Pedigree adopt-a-dog commercial.)

2. that if i'm going to spill my drink all over my living room that i drink so much water. it doesn't get sticky or stain.

3. the work that Joe Boway in doing in Liberia and the message he shared with us at church this morning.

4. a new month on the calendar.

5. cupcakes made in memory of my Gramp's birthday.


Visit Grace in Small Things

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, February 02, 2009 9:31:00 AM  

I always love the e-trade baby, and that was a classic addition to the franchise.

I've loved past Clydesdale commercials more. I think Budweiser recognizes that people love them, and did a bunch this year, but they weren't among the best, I thought.

Pedigree commercial: yes, I agree.

And although it had no business working (and maybe it didn't for some), the Career Builder spot had me in stitches as it kept building.

That is all.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP