Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grace in Small Things 34:365

1. there was baseball being played today. meaningless exhibition baseball, yes. but *baseball*. the sounds are back. baseballs smacking into catchers' mitts. the crack of a bat connecting with a ball for a hit. fans cheering. it's like a long slow gulp of cool water on an August afternoon. refreshing for my soul.

2. finally getting all the stacks of paperwork cluttering up my desk tamed.

3. the new credit card machine at work. the old one was yen years old, outdated, impossible to read, not very intuitive to use. the new one rocks! job much easier!

4. a clean kitchen. complete with new drip pans for my stove top.

5. my favorite cross necklace that my Dad got for me two Christmases ago.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Friday, February 27, 2009 1:53:00 PM  

I desperately need new drip pans for my stove top...badly, very very badly. I always forget to pick them up too.

Catie Pearl Saturday, February 28, 2009 10:44:00 AM  

Going to see the boys tonight in Ft Myers. I'm so excited!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP