Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grace in Small Things 33:365

1. gas prices have gone down ten cents in the last four days.

2. and we're *still* under two dollars a gallon!

3. knowing a make great meatloaf.

4. and realizing i am finally regaining my self-confidence in my kitchen again.

5. being able to find the amusement in a realization about my past that would have been crushing before but now that i'm recovered from it, i can find laughter in the fact that i am sometimes *extremely* slow on the uptake. almost a decade-long blonde moment! that's *got* to be some kind of record. and the best part? the fact that this proves to me how strong i am. finally.


Visit Grace in Small Things

8 with their own thoughts:

Janet Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:46:00 AM  

hear, hear to #s 1 & 2!

I think there's something missing in 3...

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 25, 2009 11:49:00 AM  

LOL! That 'a' should be an 'i'. Perhaps I should correct that.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:21:00 PM  

I'm with you on the gas prices. I just hope they stay below $2 for quite a long time. I've read some blurbs that they think it will go up quite a bit by the summertime rush. I hope not :(

mimiscraps Thursday, February 26, 2009 4:48:00 PM  

Ours went up and then it looks like it's hovering right around $2 I'm greatful since I just got laid off!

Funny thing I made a meatloaf that's in the fridge for dinner tonight!

Ted D Thursday, February 26, 2009 5:28:00 PM  

Dawn, nothing beats a great meat loaf.

J-Dawg's Realm Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:35:00 PM  

Sure could go for a great meatloaf tonight - 35MPH winds, and Winter storm #843 for the year...those are the days those warm, stick-to-your-ribs kinda meals really take hold ... do you deliver? LOL

Samantha Thursday, February 26, 2009 9:41:00 PM  

maybe i need to move to your coast. our cheap gas is $2.12 right now. (!!) (but i'm happy with that!)

Jeanne Friday, February 27, 2009 8:19:00 AM  

Love reading your 'grace' posts. I keep a gratitude journal and have for about 4 yrs now. It's definitely a help in realizing how blessed we are.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP