Sunday, February 1, 2009

20 Questions: February 1, 2009

1. Peanut butter and jelly or a grilled cheese sandwich?
i like both but grilled cheese gets the slight edge as total comfort food.

2. Do you like pickles?
i *love* pickles. dill. bread-and-butter. garlic. none of those pickles that don't need to be refrigerated though! i like a pickle with CRUNCH!!

3. Why do you think red symbolizes passion? What do you think of when you see the color red? Do you own very many red articles of clothing?
i think it's because passion brings heat to mind & red is associated with heat as well as the heart. when i think of red, i think of Christmas & the Red Sox & warmth. i actually own quite a few pieces of red clothing. it's one of my very favorite colors & it looks good on me as well!

4. What color is your underwear?
pink, white, black & grey striped.

5. What's on your mind right now?
hoping the Cardinals can win the Super Bowl. annoyed about the water i spilled.

6. Do you bite your nails?
i wish i could say i didn't but if i have a rough edge & no file, it drives me crazy unless i get rid of it.

7. You're stranded on a desert island with one fictional character. Who is it?
Alan Shore from Boston Legal. at least i wouldn't be bored because the conversation would be guaranteed entertaining!

8. Do you daydream?
i sure do. about all kinds of things that are between me, myself & i. i think daydreaming is important--it's one of the few ways you can still exercise your imagination as an adult!

9. How do you like your eggs?
scrambled. hard-boiled (just the white please!). egg salad sandwich. Cadbury Mini Eggs. ;-)

10. Where did you go for kindergarten?
Immanuel Lutheran. my teacher was Mrs Koschmann.

11. Do you like snow?
i like to look at it. i like to go out & play in it for a bit. i like it during the Advent & Christmas season. i do not like to drive in it, clean it off my car or watch it turn into sad brown piles along the edge of the road.

12. Do you like blue cheese?
i don't mind it but it's not my first choice.

13. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
depends why i have the appointment. if it's just an annual, no. if i am going because i have a concern, then, yeah.

14. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
a glass of cranberry juice.

15. Can you do push ups?
the girly ones. and i generally curse their existence the entire time.

16. Do you own slippers?
nope! no need for 'em here in Florida. for the six weeks of "Winter," i just keep my socks on.

17. Favorite color?
red followed closely by navy blue.

18. Would you be a pirate?
would it gain me entry to the Red Sox bullpen? ;-) (this answer is going to be lost on some people, i realize that, but that begs the question: why aren't *you* a Red Sox fan, because then you would know.)

19. What's in your pocket right now?
absolutely nothing. not even lint. (i checked.)

20. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
i was sound asleep. i got really sleepy around 11 last night.

2 with their own thoughts:

Janet Monday, February 02, 2009 3:52:00 PM  

I love when you do these!

1. Grilled cheese seems like more of a meal, I don't know why! But I love both these sandwiches :-)

2. puffy pink heart pickles!!!

3. Maybe it's cause the body turns red during lovemaking? Or pink, anyway ;-) I think of warmth when I see red. I own a few red items.

4. Turquoise, today!

5. Hoping Max was ok today.

6. I do, and have, on and off, since I was a child.

7. Captain Jack Sparrow, of course!

8. All the time :-)

9. I like eggs in any way, shape or form!

10. I didn't.

11. I'm pretty much sick of it right now.

12. ADORE it!

13. Nah...

14. Vodka? kidding...coffee!!!

15. Yes, I sure can!

16. Yup...gotta, here in the northeast!

17. Silvery greenish blue

18. I'd like to DO a [certain] pirate ;-)

19. Three tissues, an empty and unused doggie poop bag and a lifesaver

20. Reading :-)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, February 04, 2009 1:01:00 PM  

I really enjoy doing them--and then I wonder why I can never come up with "25 random things about me" but I've already covered the randoms with all the question-answering! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP