Saturday, February 21, 2009

Grace in Small Things 30:365

1. freshly trimmed hair.

2. the deep blue of the sky reflected in a lake on a sunny morning.

3. even though i drive a pretty good distance to get my hair done every six weeks, i actually love the drive there. most of the roads are lightly travelled and the scenery is beautiful. it's a totally peaceful drive, especially early in the morning.

4. He never tells me I'm not good enough
Just give me unconditional love
He loves me tender and he loves me mad
He loves me silly and he loves me sad

He thinks I'm pretty, he thinks I'm smart
He likes my nerve and he loves my heart
He's always sayin' he's my biggest fan
My baby loves me just the way that I am
("My Baby Loves Me," Martina McBride)

5. my laptop.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Sunday, February 22, 2009 4:14:00 PM  

I've never seen a sky as deeply blue as it was when I was down there a couple weeks ago.

~**Dawn**~ Monday, February 23, 2009 9:16:00 AM  

I'm telling you. It's really incredible, isn't it?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP