Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grace in Small Things 21:365

1. non-stick pots & pans.

2. Pyrex storage containers.

3. the fact that Tito looks as thrilled to be getting ready for the new baseball season as i am!

(photo from the Boston Globe)

4. discovering that Target still carries the granola bars i prefer...

5. and the replacement heads for my toothbrush. i can't seem to find either anywhere else lately.


Visit Grace in Small Things

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, February 13, 2009 10:16:00 AM  

This reminds me that I probably need to change out the head on my Sonic care toothbrush! :)

I guess one day I need to upgrade all of my Rubbermaid storage containers to Pyrex ones. I've read that the plastic ones are not as healthy as the glass ones. I just know me, I'm clumsy and afraid I'd break or chip the glass ones. At least I have made a conscious effort lately never to warm stuff up in the plastic ones in the microwave. Just use them for refrigerator storage...

Have a great day!

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 13, 2009 11:56:00 AM  

Stacy: I have a few plastic containers still that I am using until they get icky or stained and then I am throwing them out. I will always have a few on hand, mostly small ones for transporting salad dressing and larger ones for storing baked goods. I really like having the Pyrex ones for leftovers though. Even if I accidentally break one every now & again, they are still cheaper in the long run because they don't require regular replacement and they really aren't that much more expensive than the plastic ones!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP