Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grace in Small Things 24:365

1. my Red Sox reusable grocery bags. i got them just before Christmas and i love them!

2. this scene from Grey's Anatomy ("Raindrops Keep Falling on My Head," Season 2 Episode 1), especially Mer's closing line, which always makes me want to stand up & cheer for some reason. the writing & acting in this scene are amazing, even if the subject matter isn't terribly uplifting.

Dr. Derek Shepherd: [chasing after her, after she finds out he's married] Meredith!
Dr. Meredith Grey: Go away.
Dr. Derek Shepherd: Just wait. We should discuss this.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Here's a thought: no. Quit following me.
Dr. Derek Shepherd: At least let me explain.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Explain? You know when you should have explained? The night we met in the bar, before any of the rest of it. Yeah, that would have been a good time to discuss this.
Dr. Derek Shepherd: I know how you feel.
Dr. Meredith Grey: Do you? Somehow I doubt that. Because if you did, you would shut up, and turn around and go back inside. Because you would realize that I am this close to getting in my car and running you down in the parking lot!
(source: imdb)

3. a fully-stocked kitchen after grocery shopping.

4. a menu plan for the week. it's *so* nice not to have to think about what you want after working all day! you know what you're having & you know you have all the ingredients on hand. all you have to do is make it.

5. my dishwasher. i dread the task of washing dishes. i still have to wash some but at least i don't have to wash *all* of them!


Visit Grace in Small Things

1 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP