Saturday, February 7, 2009

Friday Fill-in: February 7, 2009



Friday Fill-in #110

1. Please don't tell me what i mean, what i think or how i feel--i've been there, done that and i'm not going down that road ever again.

2. Can you believe i actually don't mind waking up early in the morning?

3. The color red makes me want to redecorate!

4. I have a craving for baseball--real live never-before-seen baseball. and a Dole Whip.

5. If my life had a pause button, I'd pause it on a Saturday afternoon in early April when the weather is perfect & there's a Red Sox baseball game to be played.

6. Eyes are the inspiration for a post that is sitting in my draft folder.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight last night I'm I was looking forward to watching a movie, tomorrow today my plans include going to Disney for a while and Sunday, I want to have my usual relaxing day before the work week starts again!

3 with their own thoughts:

Ted D Sunday, February 08, 2009 4:27:00 PM  

Number 4 rules. Except for the Dole Whip. ;)

Hope you had a great weekend, Dawn. And thanks for the update.

Janet Monday, February 09, 2009 12:49:00 PM  

Going to Disney...sigh...I wish!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:30:00 AM  

Ted: were deprived of oxygen?? Not the Dole Whip. ::shaking my head:: a vanilla & pineapple swirl in a cup is like a pineapple creamsicle in a dish. ::drool::

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP