Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Grace in Small Things 12:365

1. the contrast of rain clouds and sunshine with blue sky peeking through.

2. Like red on a rose
When your lips first smiled at me
I was captured instantly
To each his own

Like blue in the sky
The gaze of your willing eyes
Touched something deep inside
The truth be known

That I love you like all little children love pennies
And I love you ‘cause I know that I can’t do anything wrong
You’re where I belong
Like red on a rose

And I love you like all little children love pennies
And I love you like good times of which I’ve known many
And I love you ‘cause I know you give me a heart of my own
You make my blood flow
Like red on a rose
("Like Red on a Rose," Alan Jackson)

3. the positive effect of making the effort to relax my face into more of a "small smile" expression throughout the day. i'm not talking about a big goofy grin. have you ever watched how many people drive or go about their way with the corners of their mouths turned down and their foreheads pinched? when i let my face relax, i feel like all of me is less stressed.

4. a brand new shower puff!

5. dinner without any effort on my part whatsoever.


Visit Grace in Small Things

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP