Thursday, February 26, 2009

Grace in Small Things 35:365

1. ice cream for an evening snack. because i can.

2. good-natured teasing.

3. butterflies.

4. a new bottle of shower gel. i used up my bottle of Bath & Body Works Gardenia. the new scent: Sweet Pea.

5. finding the "sweet spot" right away when you get into bed. no tossing or turning or flipping pillows required!


Visit Grace in Small Things

3 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, February 27, 2009 11:54:00 AM  

Or even better, ice cream for dinner, just because you can!

I just bought some B&BW Sweet Pea, but haven't opened it yet. I'm waiting for warmer weather, while I finish up my Warm Vanilla Sugar :)

Have a great day!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:45:00 AM  

Mmmmm.... now I want ice cream!! Preferably from WDW!

Anonymous,  Monday, March 02, 2009 2:09:00 AM  

Sweet pea - might just have to check that out! I am definitely visiting bath and body works when I come out!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP